By phone

Please call us on 01603 495923.

For Pensions Payroll, please call us on 01603 495788.

Our telephone lines are open Monday to Thursday, 8.45am – 5.00pm and Friday, 8.45am – 4.00pm.

By email

Please email us at [email protected].

Important: Please do not send personal information by standard email as it is not secure.

We do not normally act on instructions by email unless we can verify the sender.

By post

Please write to us at:

Norfolk Pension Fund, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, NR1 2DH 



Frequently asked questions

What happens if I change my address?

If you change your address please inform us.

What happens if I change my bank or building society details?

If you change your bank or building society details you must let us know by completing the change of bank details form, found in our resources section.

What happens if I move overseas?

We can continue to pay your pension to a UK bank or building society account.

Please contact us in regards to our policy for payments that differ from this payment method.

How will my divorce impact my pension?

You and your partner will need to consider how to treat your pension as part of any divorce/dissolution settlement.

Life cover

As a member of the Scheme you have valuable life cover, which is a lump sum paid on your death. If you have previously expressed the wish for your husband, wife or civil partner to receive this, you may want to fill in a new Expression of Wish form (see 'Resources' section) to let us know of any changes.

Please contact us for more information.

Click here for links to a number of websites that you may find helpful.

Useful links