Frequently asked questions

What happens if I change my address?

Please let us know if you change your address by using Member Self-Service.

Alternatively, please complete the 'Change of Name or Address’ form or call us on 01603 495923.

What happens if I change my bank or building society details?

You must let us know if you change your bank or building society details  by completing the 'Bank or Building Society Payment Details' form, available from the Resources section. 

What happens if I move overseas?

We can continue to pay your pension to a UK bank or building society account.

Please contact us in regards to our policy for payments that differ from this payment method.

How will my divorce impact my pension?

You and your partner will need to consider how to treat your pension as part of any divorce/dissolution settlement.

Life cover

As a member of the Scheme you have valuable life cover, which is a lump sum paid on your death. If you have previously expressed the wish for your husband, wife or civil partner to receive this, you may want to fill in a new 'Expression of wish for payment of death grant' form (available from the 'Resources' section), to let us know of any changes.

Please contact us for more information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Our team is always on hand to help.

Contact us