Frequently asked questions

What happens if I change my address?

Please let us know if you change your address by using Member Self-Service.

Alternatively, please complete the  'Change of Name or Address’ form or call us on 01603 495923.

What happens if I change my bank or building society details?

If you change your bank or building society details, please let us know by using Member Self-Service

Alternatively, please complete the ‘Bank or Building Society Payment details’ form.

What happens if I move overseas?

We can continue to pay your pension to a UK bank or building society account.

Please contact us with regards to our policy for payments that differ from this payment method.

How will my divorce impact my pension?

You and your partner will need to consider how to treat your pension as part of any divorce/dissolution settlement.

Life cover

As a member of the Scheme you have valuable life cover, which is a lump sum paid on your death. If you have previously expressed the wish for your husband, wife or civil partner to receive this, you may want to complete an 'Expression of wish for payment of death grant' form to let us know of any changes.

Please contact us for more information.

Can't find the answer to your question? Our team is always on hand.

Contact us