How to report a pension scam

  • Report to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) by contacting their Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768 or using the reporting form at
  • Report to Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040 or at
  • If you’re in the middle of a transfer, contact your provider immediately and then get in touch with